Check out our new official site: ladycreme.com

October 28, 2012

Live at Space // Out: Halloween 2012

From our fabulously spooky and kooky Halloween bash at Miknic

elektrochemie lk ft. caitlin devlin - sweet darling (turntablerockers remix)
alan braxe and fred falke - intro (original club mix)
black legend - you see the trouble with me
spiller - groovejet (ghosts of venice edit)
destiny's child - say my name (maurice's last days of disco millennium mix)
pete heller - big love (eat me edit)
duck sauce - anyway
boys noize - oh! (a-trak remix)
tiga - you gonna want me (12" dance mix)
eurythmics - sweet dreams (chew fu refix ft. j-cast & substantial)
technotronic - pump up the jam (billy "daniel" bunter & sparky back to 89 mix)
green velvet - la la land (andrey zenkoff classic remix)
guns 'n' bombs - riddle of steel (classixx version)
avicii & sebastien drums - my feelings for you
light year - movin'
heavyfeet - here we go again
truelove - rock the casbah
michael jackson - rock with you (white label house remix)
mr. oizo - flat beat
kissy sell out - let there be blazing light
supermode - tell me why
blur - girls and boys (hoxton whores girls mix)